BOOK NOW FOR CHRISTMAS PARTIES AT THE CYDER HOUSE RESTAURANT
Enjoy exclusive use of this stunning Cotswold barn at the heart of the Owlpen estate, just half a mile from Uley.
- Cyder Barn dating to 1446. Built before Christopher Columbus discovered America!
- Fully licensed bar serving a range of drinks, including our curated selection of local gins and a carefully selected wine list, all at reasonable prices.
- Choose from three options of starters, mains or pudding.
- We welcome groups of 20-45 people.
- Other entertainment can be arranged. Whether it’s fireworks, magicians, ghost tour of the historic manor house by candlelight, or even a taxi/ minibus home, let us take care of it for you.
- All prices for parties include a glass of prosecco on arrival, a 3-course meal and tea or coffee.
- Contact us to find out about our drinks packages.
- Menu below priced at £26 per person
Glass of prosecco on arrival
Butternut Squash and Cheddar Soup served with a Cheddar Crisp, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds and Seeded Roll (v)
Chicken Liver parfait served with Homemade Owlpen chutney, Mixed Leaves and a Wholemeal Seeded Roll
Beetroot Cured Salmon, Pickled Beetroot, Horseradish Cream, Sourdough Rye Bread
Traditional locally-sourced Roast Turkey Breast, Pigs in Blankets, Roast Potatoes and Red Wine Jus served with Seasonal Owlpen Kitchen Garden Vegetables
Roast Fillet of Seabass served with Braised Fennel, Char-grilled Lemon and Herby Roasted Tomato and Garlic Potatoes served with seasonal Owlpen Kitchen Garden Vegetables
Puy Lentil and Root Vegetable Pie served with Herby Roasted Tomato and Garlic Potatoes served with seasonal Owlpen Kitchen Garden Vegetables (v)
Winter Chocolate Roulade with mixed berry cream
Owlpen Mess - traditional Eton Mess with a twist!
Sticky Toffee Pudding, Toffee Sauce, Vanilla Ice-Cream
Coffee or a selection of loose-leaf teas